Is My Car Taxed and Insured?

Is My Car Insurance Valid Without Tax? In the UK, everyone who owns a car must pay vehicle excise duty (also known as VED).  This is the official name for car tax motorists must pay when they own a car.  The level of tax you pay depends on the car […]

What Insurance Should My Builder Have?

If you are in the process of having a home built or are having any improvements done, then it is likely that you have engaged the services of a professional building contractor. As the work being performed can often have many potential risks, it may leave you wondering about the […]

5 Types of Insurance for Carpenters

Carpenters and joiners might need 5 main types of insurance: public liability, professional indemnity, employers’ liability, tools and equipment insurance and personal accident cover. According to NimbleFins, you might need these different types of carpenter insurance if you’re running a company or partnership or are working as self-employed. Anyone working […]

What Does Electrician's Insurance Cover?

Basic electrician insurance typically covers injuries or property damage to third parties and liability cover for any employees injured due to work as well; plus, a policy might include other coverages such as professional liability and cover for tools. Every electrician’s insurance policy is different, however, to suit the needs […]